How can a person get invited to Club 33?

princessmeee

Earning My Ears
Since I was a little girl I have been curious about Club 33 and an acquaintance of mine recently was invited to go have a meal there. My question is how does a person get invited. I know there is a very long waiting list to become a member. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Are you asking how people get invited, or how you specifically can get invited?

If the former, it's simple. A member just needs to call the Club and make reservations under a person's name. That will allow that person to attend a meal at the Club. The member does not have to be present at the reservation, but the guests' actions reflect upon the member so they typically choose carefully.

If you're asking how YOU can get invited specifically, start networking. Many large corporations have memberships. Do you know anyone that works for an organization that has a membership? You have an acquaintance that is going. What was their connection? You could ask them for advice. Make it known to all your friends and family that you'd love to eat there. Maybe someone knows somebody with a membership or a connection to a member.

Its all about networking. You have to be open to discuss Disneyland in casual conversation. In just discussing my trips and that I have had a AP for a while, I had a hair dresser whose husband worked for a corporation with a membership and they had been, worked on a contract with a gal who had a close friend with a membership...and purchased some items from a vendor who had another client that got him in. Then you gotta work those contacts without coming across as a nut job!You may not know a member, but I am willing to bet that you know someone that knows someone with a connection.

Now I know a lot of members not will only make reservations for people they personally know since it is their membership on the line, but it never hurts to start asking around!

Since I was a little girl I have been curious about Club 33 and an acquaintance of mine recently was invited to go have a meal there. My question is how does a person get invited. I know there is a very long waiting list to become a member. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

How does a person get invited? The exact same way your acquaintance did. Someone they know invited them to go and made a reservation for/with them.

When I got to go last year, someone was already attending and taking others. This person (a member) had made a reservation for a set number of people and extended an invitation for me to join the group. Think of it working exactly like a restaurant reservation, except you have to be a member to make a reservation.

HTH,
Dreams

Yep, you just start asking around. I did some research as to what corporations are suspected to be corporate members of Club 33 and luckily a friend is a VP or SVP there so that's one avenue. You just have to ask around and kindly request your contact for reservations at Club 33. Realize you will likely still need a park ticket on your own as Club 33 members get very few tickets now. As pp mentioned, as very good behavior is expected at the Club, members are more likely to be discerning when giving out reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter