• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How busy is MK and AK the week before Christmas???

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Will be at AK Tues. Dec 21 and MK Wed. Dec 22.In your opinion, how busy will these parks be these days. We will be staying off site so cannot take advantage of EE days.

Any info. would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Riu Girl:sunny:

In my opinion, the two weeks surrounding Christmas and New Years, are extremely busy! I go to Disney a lot and I always avoid this time of the year!! The weather can be nice, but the crowds aren't! My favorite time of year to go is right after Labor Day and right after New Years. I've found those times to be the least crowded.

Last year we didnt find the parks to be too crowded until Christmas and after. The closer we got to Christmas, we found the crowds did start to build, but they were very manageable. We actually got a lot more done than we had planned before the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter