How busy is a Saturday in Feb?

icekdz

Earning My Ears
Just when I thought I had the week planned we are considering a change. Our original plan was to go to DL on the weekdays of our trip. We had planned to visit Legoland on Saturday Feb 12. Thinking of switching Legoland to a weekday (probably Thursday as they are closed Tuesday and Wednesday) and visiting DL and/ or CA on Saturday (in addition to two weekdays). DD's Birthday is Saturday Feb 12 and it is our last full day of the trip so would rather spend it at Disneyland. But.... I am wondering if it would be too busy. Should I just stick with the original plan and go to DL/ CA during the week or will the time of year be pretty light crowd wise so it won't matter which way we go? Thanks for the help!

I do remember in August 2002 Legoland on a Saturday did not feel busy at all. Disneyland and California Adventure were a madhouse on the weekends! That was summer though. Wondering if middle of Feb will make a big difference?

hi - We go to DL about 4-5 times a year and I have found that Saturdays are always really, really busy no matter what time of the year. But, the crowds seem to show up around 11:00. If you get in there right as the gate opens you'll probably have the park to yourselves for about an hour, then the parks will pick up.

I suggest the first thing you do is head straight for Matterhorn. It's one of the most popular rides and it doesn't have a fastpass. Usually, if you get there right as the park opens, you can basically walk on it. Then try to fastpass Indiana Jones then Splash Mountain. Well, at least that's what we do and it has always worked out well.

Have fun!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter