How are the crowds in Feb?

katebeth

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of going to DL in Feb. I was wondering how the crowds are? We have never been to DL before..we are really excited :cool1: :cool1:

Also.....is the Dining Plan worth it?

Thanks
KateBeth

The dining plan is not worth it at DL, you pretty much break even with cash. It's not like the one at WDW at all! Also February is great if you avoid the very middle. I have found that the first week and the last week are awesome. We have gone in February two years in a row, this year will be our third. Both times we had walk ons for most of the trip!

We will be there the 6-10, when are you going?

Andrea

Is there any fancy decorations in Feb? Probably not I guess. I like to go at November to see the Christmas decorations.

Depending on the time of the month, you may have great crowds...that's to say, almost nonexistent. We were there Feb '06, I can't remember the exact date, but started Super Bowl Sunday, and ended that Friday. Sunday was a bit crowded (not bad at all though), but the rest of the week was terrific.
We lucked out on the weather, too. Sunny and warm all week. :thumbsup2

We are looking to go Feb 7-11...just a short trip, but for our first we are sooooooo excited!!! :thumbsup2

katebeth said:
We are looking to go Feb 7-11...just a short trip, but for our first we are sooooooo excited!!! :thumbsup2

We'll be there the same time as you, from the 6th -10th. It should be a good time, after superbowl till about Valentine's Day is not too bad. Then with the holidays, it gets busy until about the 25-26, then slows down again till Spring Break.

We'll see you there! Where are you staying? We'll be at the Desert Inn at the crosswalk!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter