How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

$2.86 at Sam's club yesterday. South Mississippi. Can't remember the last time I saw it that low.

Just saw $2.99 on the way home from work yesterday. This is the first time in a very long time that gas has been below $3 in my area. I'm so excited! Hope it keeps going down.

$3.17 at ARCO and Costco in Sacramento.

Visiting SE Minnesota and gas went down to $3.01 today Oct 12. October 1 it was $3.21. It keeps going down, Yea!

Kroger today was $2.86 but I had so many fuel points from buying a Disney GC to pay for our trip that DH and I filled up both our cards for $1.86!!!

Gumbo4x4 said:
I never understood why gas was SOOO much higher in Northern, IL than Southern, IL. You can just watch it climb like mile markers ticking away heading up I-55.

I'm originally from Michigan, and when we go back to visit, we put just enough gas in to get us out of Illinois, then fill up in Indiana or MI. Its always 20-40 cents cheaper a gallon once you get away from Chicago. Chicago and the suburbs is just a really expensive place to live. DH and I always say..."if we had made as much money in MI as we make here, we would be rich." But here, we feel like the working poor!

I'm originally from Michigan, and when we go back to visit, we put just enough gas in to get us out of Illinois, then fill up in Indiana or MI. Its always 20-40 cents cheaper a gallon once you get away from Chicago. Chicago and the suburbs is just a really expensive place to live. DH and I always say..."if we had made as much money in MI as we make here, we would be rich." But here, we feel like the working poor!

Oh, it's not just Chicago though. It starts climbing 300 miles South & just keeps going up all the way up through the state. Down in the Southern tip, it's only a few pennies more than Missouri. By the time you get to Springfield, it's quite a bit higher & it really rockets up from there.

We do the same with planning NOT to fill up in IL too. And back when I was putting on events, I'd warn my out-of-staters about this :lmao:

$2.89 on my way to work
$2.79 on DW's way to work
$2.65 cash posted 10 miles from here this morning ($2.70 credit)

I'd love costs as low as all of yours. I'm Canadian. It's been hovering around $1.20ish a liter for-ev-er, so approximately $4.80/gallon. When we head to Disney in Jan, we'll be waiting to fill up until we cross the border, and fill up well before we cross back.

This makes me so mad. Altoona, Pa. has been at $3.49 for about 2 months. Why aren't we getting any lower? I'm tired of putting $70/ week in my tank for just running kids back and forth to activities.

Wow this post is enlightening for a Brit!! We do 'gas' in litres but based on 4.5 litres to a gallon and the exchange rate at the moment I paid $9.16 for a gallon the other day and that's a reduction on what it's been lately. Price is pretty similar all round the UK.

I've been driving 7 years and cheapest I remember it is around $5 a gallon.

About $3.35 give or take, here in Northern Illinois! I went down to Dixon, IL this weekend, and gas prices were $3.09!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter