• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Accurate are re-furb schedules?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We are planning a trip for sometime Jan-March. I see the Disneyland Railroad is closed for refurb Feb 5. The March list isn't up yet, so it doesn't say when it re-opens.

What I am wondering is--is there any chance they would close them a day or two sooner than posted?
We are taking my dad for his first trip, and he loves trains, so we really want him to be able to see it. So if we get there specifically on Feb 2 to make sure he can see it for a few days, I would hate if they closed it earlier!

Also, I still don't see anything about POTC being closed, yet, I am sure I read on here that it will be closing the beginning of Feb....any solid word on that yet?

Most of the Refurb list are pretty accurate. the only thing that might be unaccurate if when it comes out of refrub... they usually come out early.

Albort said:
Most of the Refurb list are pretty accurate. the only thing that might be unaccurate if when it comes out of refrub... they usually come out early.

Does that happen often? Do they give themselves extra time "just in case" they go late?

OH I hope POTC opens early. I don't see anything about it closing yet either. We will be there April 22 so wish us luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, i been there since like September, and they are pretty accurate on the date, except i think they might have opened Haunted Mansion a day earlier. Also, they might have some unscheduled ones like last week, Casey Jr, and Storybook went down for a week for refurb.

So its either long scheduled or short unscheduled...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter