How about what is the EARLIEST

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
you can board?
I have the limo coming to pick us up at 930....I figure if we need a grocery stop we'll be there by 1100 give or take...it will give us enough time to be in aw of the ship...get some pictures and get all of our docs in...BF hasnt filled those out yet...but we're working on it...

They usually start boarding around 12 noon. Sometimes a tic earlier, sometimes later. The passengers usually start seriously lining up about 11 or so. The open the terminal for check-in at 10:30.

Originally posted by jlp651
you can board?
I have the limo coming to pick us up at 930....I figure if we need a grocery stop we'll be there by 1100 give or take...it will give us enough time to be in aw of the ship...get some pictures and get all of our docs in...BF hasnt filled those out yet...but we're working on it...

Not sure who your car service is or where you are coming from, BUT:
Last month, we got picked up by Happy Limo at the BWV at 9:30am. Made a grocery stop along the way and were at Port around 10:45am. Lines weren't too long and we were about 20-30 families in front of us in line to board. We started boarding at 11:55am. Also, that was a day that it was pouring rain (didn't make great time getting there) AND the day they caught Saddham Hussein (more security cautions). As you can see, we still got there in good time.

What is the earliest we can expect the parking lot to open for our May sailing?

we will be coming from the poly...
1045 isnt a bad time to get there...I'm happy with that...
BF ACTUALLY filled out all of his docs tonite!!! :) This is really the first initiative he has taken on his own...oh and he bought something to keep our funds in...he got that all set too...he's starting to warm up to the idea...I guess...I didnt tell him about how the toilette flushs or that they announce our entrance...I really want him to have a good time...I know he'll be all of 5 years old when we finally get there...

Originally posted by jlp651
...I didnt tell him about how the toilette flushs...

What did I miss? I have a 7 yod who has "toilet issues." Do I need to prepare her for something?

Denise C. in MD

The toilet is just very loud and powerful. You MUST remember to put the lid down before you flush! ;)

yeah and I didnt tell him that it does that...so SURPRISE!!! maybe it will suck him into the septic system! after he has worn his potty pants all week...he deserves it!

No worries you cant get stuck on the potty! Anyone see that episode of Myth Busters? :D

Be careful what you buy at the grocery store - there are restrictions about what types of food you can bring on board
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter