House of Blues & Restaurant.com

Shleedogg

DIS Veteran
They have gift certificates available now. Every time I check they're sold out. It's a $25 certificate if you spend $35. Use code FEAST to get 75% off. So $25 is $3. Hope this helps someone!

Wow great savings. Do they take ADRs? I couldn't make a ressie online but I could look at the menu and pix. TIA

That is so awesome! I just got 2 $25.00 gift certificates for $6.00 :wizard: they have the best ribs I've ever had at the House of Blues. Thank you for sharing :thumbsup2

Can I use multiple gift certificates at the same visit? There will be 9 of us eating. TIA

Thanks! I ordered that and some other restaurants. :thumbsup2 I have been wanting to try BB King's. Now I will for certain. :cool1:

notaclue -- The certificate states limit 1 per redemption, per party, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receive more than one check.

Also note the certificates are for parties of 2 or more people.

I was able to get one for Bice which is over at one of the Universal onsite hotels. It costs 4 dollars for a $25 gift certificate. They then sent me a code for a $10 credit to use.

Can I use multiple gift certificates at the same visit? There will be 9 of us eating. TIA

It's one certificate per party. The same party will not be able to combine multiple certificates. According to the rules printed on the certificates, the only way around this appears to be to book or arrive as totally separate parties - without asking to be seated together or near each other.

Thank you, I just got one. Are there any other places at DD that have coupons?

Wow great savings. Do they take ADRs? I couldn't make a ressie online but I could look at the menu and pix. TIA

Some people have reported difficulties with this, but I made an online ADR 180 days out for HoB a few weeks ago so keep trying if you have any problems with it. Or just call - sometimes it really is quicker than waiting for the website to co-operate. ;)

We are also going to Universal....can you tell me which restaurants on that website are good choices very, very near the Universal hotels that I might want to try? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter