House of Blues Front Porch....food available?

anorman

Greetings from The Great White North
We are thinking of spending an adult evening while on our Disney vacation and are considering the Front Porch at the House of Blues. My question is, do they serve food as well as drinks? We would like to take a seat outside, enjoy the live music while eating and enjoying a couple of drinks. Has anyone been there to let me know if this is even possible? or would we have to eat inside at the restaurant and then migrate outside to the porch?

The Disney web site shows nothing that alludes to food being served. The menu they post only shows drinks. However, by googling it, I see a review from 2015 that says they have "light food", so perhaps something like appetizers. That said, they may let you order food inside and bring it out there. You can probably call HOB directly and find out.

Thanks. I should have thought about checking reviews.

We are thinking of spending an adult evening while on our Disney vacation and are considering the Front Porch at the House of Blues. My question is, do they serve food as well as drinks? We would like to take a seat outside, enjoy the live music while eating and enjoying a couple of drinks. Has anyone been there to let me know if this is even possible? or would we have to eat inside at the restaurant and then migrate outside to the porch?
The Smokehouse is an outdoor Qwik Service that is on one side of the seating with a bar serving adult-beverages on the other side of the courtyard in front of the House of Blues.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=630

How difficult is it to get a table at the Front Porch? What time should we arrive to make sure we get a table? We can bring food from the HOB quick service right? We plan on going there on Wednesday evening, Augst 23rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter