Hotwire Savings club - I'm having problems joining

MateasMom

<font color=teal>We're Mimis junkies<br><font colo
I'm trying to join Hotwire Savings club. I've been trying since last night without luck. I put in all my info and CC info and hit submit, and the site does NOTHING at all. Does this sound familiar to anyone. Please help! LOL :)

Hmmm... sounds like a technical problem with the site.

Here's their contact info if you want to get in touch with them:

--------------------------------

If you have any questions or comments, please contact Hotwire Savings Club at MemberSavings@HotwireSavingsClub.com.

Or you can call us with any questions or comments at 877-581-0266. Hours are Monday through Friday 6 AM - 11 PM, Saturday 6 AM - 5 PM (CST).

HTH!!

Thanks :) I was hoping it was some common mistake and there was a space I was forgetting to fill in or something. Bummer.

I'll try to give them a call in the morning....

Are you using Netscape or Internet Explorer? When I tried to join I had the same frustration using Netscape. But, when I used IE, no problem! Good luck.
Kim

Thanks. I didn't think of that. I'm using Mozilla. I'll go back and try with EI. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter