• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotwire, MCO area, Resort, 2 1/2*???

ZebraStripes

<font color=000099>Trying to find my away through
I posted this over on the Orlando Hotels board but didn't get any response. Thought I would try here. Anybody care to venture a guess?

Can anyone speculate as to what hotel is showing up on Hotwire, 2 1/2*, MCO area, Resort, shuttle, restaurant, complimetary breakfast, pool, business center, $37. The Resort designation is throwing me.

I am getting the same result and have no idea which hotel it is. I searched betterbidding.com and didn't come up with anything. Hope somebody knows - seems like a great deal!

-Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter