Hotwire Hotel

allonte

DIS Veteran
Has anyone reserved a hotel through Hotwire recently? There is a hotel for $60 in the Disney MainGate/Champion Gate section and I wanted some idea of which one it was. It's a 3 star hotel with 3.5 circles from TripAdvisor. It has a Restaurant, Pool, Business Center, Fitness Center, Tennis, and Laundry. It doesn't say anything about it being a suite. They say retail is $112. What do you think??? If it were just for me and my family I'd get it but I'm planning this for four families.

Just a guess... but it may be the Radisson Resort Parkway (now called Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration). It does have 3 1/2 circles on Tripadvisor. The amenities are almost the same as those on betterbidding except for the Hi Speed Internet. But as I say, it's just my guess. And I have been known to be wrong occasionally :teeth:

I'd guess Raddison World Gate - which we got from Hotwire in March (during spring break) for I think $56. I really can't tell you anything about it because we only slept there - didn't look around or spend any time at all. But the room was nice and had a fridge and was clean. The hotel looked nice what little I saw! And it was a very short drive to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter