Hotwire Cancelled ME!!

MEM

DIS Veteran
Hotwire savings club cancelled my membership the same day I signed up and ordered my Q&C vouchers. Apparently my e-mailbox was filled with spam and their confirmation e-mail was returned. I appreciate their efforts to prevent fraud, but after speaking with 2 staff persons and their managers, they cannot figure out a way to re-instate my membership.

Isn't this a little bizarre? Did this happen to anyone else?

Yeah they cancelled me once when I changed banking accounts. I called within days to have my account with them transferrred to my new bank and was told that I couldn't. I was told that their system is set up to only allow one account (ONCE) per phone number and home address. So I had to resubmit a "application"online using my cell phone number and my mothers address (yes getting my tickets, and vouchers were that deep). Then once I got the account I went online after a week or so and changed my address (because your address must match credit card info). Sounds complicated but it wasn't!!!

I thought the credit card had to match the addy too, but last time I ordered some tix for my nephew in law, he wanted me to use his CC, so I figured I would try it and it worked. They were still sent to my addy. I thought that was really bizarre and not very safe for them to let me order on someone else's card.

Since you guys are in the club, could you tell me how much 7 day park hopper plus tickets are, I'm thinking about signing up and was wondering if it was worth it. Thanks for any info!!

I tried to re-join using my cell phone number and the second half of my two-family home's address. I thought for sure it would reject me because my e-mail is the same. Alas! It let me re-join and order my Q&C vouchers. Thanks djm! Now we'll have to see if I get my vouchers, this time.

:wave:
Cyndo723: can you tell me more about this club. Because those rates you gave, even with adding tax, are better than what i can get at SOG, and that doesn't seem to happen often.
And does this have anything to do with what I have read on here about the charter club, or is that something different?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter