HOTHS music/movies

S Frey

Earning My Ears
We love Halloween, but I don’t prefer to have to listen to Halloween music and watch Halloween movies during the duration of our upcoming 7 night cruise on the Fantasy. I love to hear the traditional Disney music in the hallways and throughout the ship. I expect at least one day to be 100% Halloween, but should I expect it every day?

Thanks.

It won't be everyday. We took a Halloween cruise on the Fantasy this past September and they did a good job of limiting the Halloween music to times where an event was actually going on (e.g. Mousquerade party, Pumpkin Tree, etc.). They will also have a slew of on-demand non-Halloween movie options in your stateroom with a few Halloween themed movies like Hocus Pocus and Ghostbusters to choose from sprinkled in.

We love Halloween, but I don’t prefer to have to listen to Halloween music and watch Halloween movies during the duration of our upcoming 7 night cruise on the Fantasy. I love to hear the traditional Disney music in the hallways and throughout the ship. I expect at least one day to be 100% Halloween, but should I expect it every day?

Thanks.

The general music on the ship will be Disney standard except on the day that is celebrated at Halloween. If you enjoy Nightmare Before Christmas don't miss the sing-and scream show with special guests at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter