Hotels with the day bed?

justgeorgi

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking of booking a trip for Christmas next year and might have my daughter's boyfriend along for the trip. We normally book at Pop Century but I saw somewhere on here a moderate with 2 beds and a day bed/couch that folded out as a bed for another adult. Which hotels offer these in the moderate range. I know there are trundle beds but somehow I don't think a 19 year old is going to fit on those ;) I don't want the family suites, we want to stay on site and I don't want to book two rooms.

I'm thinking of booking a trip for Christmas next year and might have my daughter's boyfriend along for the trip. We normally book at Pop Century but I saw somewhere on here a moderate with 2 beds and a day bed/couch that folded out as a bed for another adult. Which hotels offer these in the moderate range. I know there are trundle beds but somehow I don't think a 19 year old is going to fit on those ;) I don't want the family suites, we want to stay on site and I don't want to book two rooms.

No daybeds in moderate resorts, only select deluxe resorts. The cheapest Deluxe resort option with the daybed would be a Standard View - Garden Wing room at the Contemporary, starting at $285 a night in value season.

Port Orleans Riverside has trundle beds, but as you mention they're small, and best suited for children due to their size. (picture)

Thanks! I think I'll book a rental home because we might have more family coming with us. I wouldn't book a room for my daughter and her boyfriend...they are not married and lets just say I'm old fashioned :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter