Hotels with kitchenettes in Orlando

mommyintn

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at hotels in the Orlando area that have kitchenettes? I'm checking for some friends, they are going down at the end of month. The main purpose is not Disney (although they'll do one day at the end of the week). So anywhere in the Orlando area is fine. Thanks :thumbsup2

there are several in the Kissimmee area.

please say what they are doing? there is no reason to drive 30 miles unless they have too...

Kissimmee is close to WDW. Orlando is close to US/IOA but does quite a distance....

They are going down (a group) to help with a new church's Vacation Bible School. They said in the Orlando/Kissimmee area.

We stay at the Holiday Inn on Kirkman Rd. Its usually under $100 a night and has 2 full beds as well as a pull out sofa--only one bath though.

try Extended Stay LBV, great prices through Airline Network. Ive paid £350 for 10 nights

We stayed at the Quality suites in march 2005 and it was pretty good. The family tiki bar was 24/7. The elevators broke alot but over that it was good

there are timeshares - sometimes for a week these can be cheaper

www.skyauction.com
www.myresortweek.com
www.mybidshares.com

sometimes the church can give a list of nearby places. do you have anything like that?

I really hate to say - because I stayed in a timeshare once in the center of Kissimmee and it took me around 45 minutes to get back and forth to WDW....

do they have an address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter