Hotels with fly-drive in Manchester NH?

coastgirl

DIS Veteran
Ok Maritimers--help me out here!

Not sure how we're getting to FL in January--we may just bite the bullet and go from Halifax if we can find a decent fare--but curious if there are any good hotels near Manchester to stay before/after our flight and leave our van. It's a good 10+ hours from here in North-central NS--did I get it right ;) --so we'll likely want to stay over on either end. (Though I suppose returning we might be able to get into NB same day and bunk with the rellies in St. Stephen or Saint John.)

Thanks for any ideas or feedback.

JoAnne in NS

i want to know to . just got dec 10-19 with delta for 360$(can) for 2 of us from manchester and would like to know also.

flew from bangor last year for 650 can for 2 of us.

nick

I'm pretty sure that last August we stayed at the Four Points Sheraton and I think we made the reservation through http://www.parksleepfly.com , but I think we paid less than their site shows for this summer. Maybe we heard about them from that site but booked through something else? I'm pretty sure it was less than $300 CAD for both nights and 10 days of parking, (about $250, I think)

It was alright. We booked a cot in advance on the way down and finally told them to forget it because we got tired of waiting. It seemed to take ages to get back to the hotel via the shuttle on the way back. The staff was nice and the room was fine otherwise.

M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter