Hotels Near the Airport

rebecca

Earning My Ears
We are arriving at 9PM on our first night and with two young kids we believe it would be easier to stay our first night at a hotel near the airport versus going to WDW. Does anyone know of any good rates for hotels near the airport?

Try the Amerisuites. A really great hotel with free airport transportation. Also the rooms sleep six. The rooms contain a mini kitchen and everyone gets a free breakfast in the lobby. Rates have been $79 a night and there are two of them as close to the airport as you can get. Pick which ever one is cheaper for you stay. If you are using a rental car it may be cheaper to pick it up the morning after your arrival. If you are using a shuttle like Tiffany town car then have them pick you up at the hotel.

We're staying at the Hyatt Regency in MCO the first and last nights. At first it was too pricey for us but when my wife asked if Sam's Club members got a discount, they took off $100 per night. Consider the convienence of getting to bed right away and not needing the rental car for an extra two days, it's worth it.

Bill From PA

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter