• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hotels Near Disney With In Room Jacuzzi

VegasMike21

<font color=blue>I couldn't stop laughing when the
Anyone know of any hotels near Disney with in room Jacuzzi's? Any info would greatly be appreciated.

Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites has 2 types of rooms with jacuzzis-one is a king bed with a queen sleeper all in one room and in the bathroom is a HUGE jacuzzi, seats at least 4. The other is the Parlor A Suite with Jacuzzi which I believe is 2 queens in one room, with a teeny room with a foldout couch (queen) and each room has it's own TV and there is a jacuzzi tub listed. I have never stayed in the Parlor A Suite with Jacuzzi so I can't verify that it is the same size as the first one. Hope that helps!!

BTW-the pool at Desert Inn is really nasty and so is the hot tub, so having a jacuzzi in your room is a real treat!!

We had a parlor A suite there and yes it is a big jacuzzi tub. We could easily fit my husband and I, he's not a small dude by the way. It was nice to have the tiny front room with a tv for the child.

Thanks, I heard mixed reviews about the Desert Inn though, so I might be staying away from that place. Anyone else know of any other hotels in the So Cal area in general that have jacuzzi's in room? This can be anywhere actually in the general Anaheim/LA/Pacific shore area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter