• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotels in Disney for a low price ??

AlphaChrisP

Your future CL_
Hello DISers does anyone know any good hotels that are in Disney that are a low price... It is only my second time going to Disney so.... if you have any tips ,or
other stuff that i sould know about going to Disney World please post it.

Thank you :)

Join Travelzoo. They have a once a week top 20 and often have hotels int he Orlando area. We are staying right outside the gates at Sheraton Safari for $59 a night in October. They've had that special a couple of times.

I suggest if you are going just for Disneyworld... Stay on the resorts.
The PopCentury is awesome for the price - I agree Check out mousesaver but I have never paid more then 59 a night there in the Winter months *Value time* and used the Disney transportation - Never have got a rental Car. I use the towncar service - which may seem alot but you can get a grocery stop - personal service and not waiting for your lugguage in your room. We have a 3 year old and have done this for all 3 years of his life.
The All Stars are not bad either just that PopC is a new hotel.
and don't have to worry much about sharing transporation with All the other allstar hotels. :flower:

The hotels at DTD can be gotten for good rates and you are right on Disney property. I personally love the value resorts POP Century and the All Stars) which you can get for around $94 with all taxes included (AAA rate) during regular season. Slightly more for peak season, slightly less for value season.

how many of you are going? If it is 5 you can not stay in All Stars
Personally, I find those rooms extremely small,.

check out marriott courtyards or other hotels that offer free breakfast in the morning

CheapMom said:
The hotels at DTD can be gotten for good rates and you are right on Disney property. I personally love the value resorts POP Century and the All Stars) which you can get for around $94 with all taxes included (AAA rate) during regular season. Slightly more for peak season, slightly less for value season.

Only one of the DTD hotels gets EMH, so if the EMH perk is important to you, you'll want to check (and I don't think its one that can be gotten for bargain rates).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter