Hotels across street and parking???

We4mickey

Cast Member
Can anyone give us the names of hotels across the street from DL & DCA. Also from what I'm reading is parking a big problem? Do the hotels have parking lots or parking garages? We have a full sized van and a truck with a camper on it. Don't want to pick a hotel and have nowhere to park our vehicles.

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}
cmprmov4.gif

Here's a list from my MS Streets & Trips, might help a bit:

Fairfield Inn
McDonalds
Park Inn
Carousel Inn
Tropicanna Inn
Park View Inn
Days Inn
Desert Inn
Best Western
Ramada Inn
Anaheim Plaza Hotel
Castel Inn
Candy Cane Inn
Village Inn

We stayed at the Carousel Inn, there was plenty of room for a full size van/truck in almost all the spaces as I recall. It was right across the street and for the price was a decent hotel. Of my off site choices I think I would go for the Candy Cane Inn which always seems to get good reviews.

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>

I've stayed at HoJo, Carousel Inn, and Best Western Park Place Inn. All were nice and clean, and they all have parking lots with ample parking.

Out of those three, HoJo had the largest, most open parking lot (should be relatively easy to maneuver a camper). The other two had enough stalls, but not quite as much wide open space.

There's also a Best Western Stovall's Inn around the corner, closer to the DL hotel, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter