Hotel ?

shultice

Earning My Ears
I am torn if I should do the package deal with Candy Cane Inn or just to Best Western Park Place and buy the tickets when we get there?? Any comments on what others would do?? How is the pool at Candy Cane- anything special?? And is it within walking to the Park.
Thank you for any information. :D

We stayed at Candy Cane in March 99. The pool wasn't themed or anything, but was nicely kept and pretty popular. It used to be a very short walk into the Disney parking lot (CC is located on the last corner of the park property that Disney doesn't own, and there was an entrance to the lot nearby where you could catch a tram), but with DCA there, you may have a little farther to walk to get to the entrance, but still only a 5 minute or so walk. It's an OK place, and they had a free breakfast buffet every morning!

'We're all here because we're not all there!'
Bucky LaRue

Disneyland 1956,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,70,75,77,78,84,86,89,99
WDW 79,81,83,91,92,94,95,96(3x),97,98,99,00

We are staying at the Candy Cane March 14 thru 24. Is their pool heated? Will the kids be able to use it in mid-March?

They loved being able to use the pool at Wilderness Lodge last December, but that was Florida and the pool was heated.

Sheila
sheila.bennett@home.com
Wilderness Lodge; Dec 1999
Disneyland March 2001!

We stayed at Candy Cane and I'm pretty sure the pool was heated. It wasn't incredibly warm, but it wasn't cold. It was well kept, but pretty small too. The breakfast was very good though. Much more than you would get at a normal continental breakfast at say a Best Western or something. Enjoy!

"The magic is as wide
as a smile and as
narrow as a wink, loud
as laughter and quiet
as a tear, tall as a tale
and deep as emotion.
So strong, it can lift the
spirit. So gentle, it can
touch the heart. It is the
magic that begins the
happily ever after."
THAT is Disney! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter