• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Recommendations???

staceyj2

DIS Veteran
I am traveling to WDW the end of May with 3 teens. We are flying into Tampa the evening before our reservation starts (much cheaper flight and better flight times). Can anyone recommend a good place to stay that first night with at least 3 sleeping surfaces or a suite? The closer to Disney the better, but I am willing to stay a bit farther away to save some $. Booking a suite at a value resort is over $250 so I assume I can find something cheaper. Thanks in advance!

There are so many suites in the area. I dont think you will have an issue. If you go to the priceline section or go to betterbidding.com you can really score a good deal.
To save money we stayed at the Sheraton vistana idrive, it's a timeshare deal but so worth it. We had to do an 90 min long presentation.
We got a two bedroom full kitchen and living room for 400 for the week. The one bedroom was 199. It was soooooo nice. We joined Marriott rewards to get the invite. I have herd of people calling them for it. They also give you 100 giftcard. It's near seaworld, across the freeway from disney springs.
Last time we stayed in a hotel on international drive we got a deal for 40 a night and got 2 a rooms that join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter