Hotel Rates

ullen

Earning My Ears
We are going to Universal Studios in November and booked a 2 night stay at the Royal Pacific and then are switching over to a more affordable hotel for the last 2 nights. I believe we have just the seasonal rate. Any idea if the rates will go any lower before November? I would love to have our entire stay there. Thanks.

Are you getting an annual pass for anyone? AP rates could lower your hotel cost quite a bit depending on the dates. Can often more than cover the cost of the AP upgrade even if you weren't planning on upgrading to one.

Link in first post: https://www.disboards.com/threads/aph-rates-are-currently-available-updated-07-27-18.3301532/
Thank you. I read the post and it appears others are looking for the same dates as of right now with no success. We are going over Thanksgiving, so I assume that will be quite difficult to get a better discount than what I already have. I will keep checking though! Thanks so much and will definitely look into this option for the future!

Have you priced a longer stay? Rates go down when you stay longer.
The seasonal rate actually goes up towards the end of the week we are staying. :( and there is no option for the stay more, save more rate. Oh well, I should have looked into this sooner. Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter