• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel question for overnight stay on road trip

Kiren

Mouseketeer
Alright, so my husband and I are tossing around the idea of taking DS down to Disneyland. He mentioned the idea of a road trip and now I'm in planning mode! We would be driving down from Victoria and would like reccomendations on a nice fairly inexpensive hotel for us to stay at to break up the drive about halfway between say Seattle and Anaheim.

TIA!

I am in hotels weekly and Holiday Inn Express would be my choice and suggestion. Anything below that is gonna be a trucker dive motel along that route. There are quite a few HIE all along I-5

Thank you! I was actually looking at one in Sacramento that looked pretty good.

Depending on your price point and date there is also a Courtyard by Marriott in Natomas that is my go to Sacramento hotel. Holiday Inn Express will be cheapest by Sacramento Airport. HIE Sac Convention Center is nice as well and just a few blocks off of I-5.

HIE also has free breakfast...not great but its edible.

Courtyard has paid bistro

There is also a Fairfiled Inn close to the Courtyard...I believe technically West Sac...they have free breakfast as well.

Search Holiday Inn, Hilton, and Marriott sites and select "all brands". Anything under those three ownership groups will be a solid palace to stay.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter