• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Help urgently!!!!

lovintheland

Mouseketeer
Hi, haven't been on this part of the board before but I'm looking at booking a little trip next month with DD when she graduates from school, I need advice for a nice cheap hotel close to Disney. Can anyone help and also with some other ideas of sightseeing other than Disney?? Thank you

Any of the official "partner" hotels are going to be much more inexpensive than the official resorts. You can see all five here:

http://www.mickey-mouse.com/tdlhotels.htm

I think I stayed at Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo Bay (it was under a different name). It was clean, and had easy monorail access to Disney. It also had a shuttle to the nearby train station to get into Tokyo.

Other things to do? Good Lord... there are too many to count. You definitely need to buy a couple travel books on Tokyo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter