Hotel for extra nights due to Florence

stainbas

Earning My Ears
Due to Florence, we'll be moving up our trip and will need a hotel or condo beginning Wednesday, and since I'm trying to finish everything here at work and for packing, I don't have much time to shop around or go on airbnb. I will need to work on Thursday and Friday, so wi-fi is a must. "Nice to have" would include a business center or lounge so I can print documents. A must is also a pool, since we have a 7 and 9 year old, but I assume just about everyplace would have a pool. I'd say $100-$150 per night range would be good, though I'd be willing to go a little outside of that for the right place.

Any recommendations?

We are heading south tomorrow too on an evac-cation. Check the residence Inn sea world. The rate there was pretty good.

You shouldn't have any trouble. Are you a frequent member of any brand? I usually look there first.

I am currently at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South. Great suites (2 rooms), full breakfast including cook to order included, evening reception, pool, business center and more since has small convention space. I have stayed here many times, am having excellent service this trip! Close to Disney 8-15 minutes parking lot to parking lot, two outlets, Walmart and Target in area with Publix across the street.

Wed - Saturday ... $140 AAA, $155 Best Value plus $10 to park.

https://embassysuites3.hilton.com/e...uena-vista-south-MCOLKES/about/amenities.html

I second the Residence Inn by SeaWorld or really any of those "by SeaWorld" hotels. You could also check the Disney Springs resorts.

Obviously, getting in or close to Disney would be a plus, but you could also look into the MCO airport area hotels. Not sure if they all have pools, but I'm sure they do. (I think the MCO onsite Hyatt even has a rooftop pool with the planes flying nearby, which is kind of cool)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter