Hotel/Discount Question

Sparrow624

"I wash my hands of this weirdness"
When Disney releases their 10%, 20%, 30% deals (it was strongly hinted to me by a castmember that this will happen again for April-June 2013), do the discounts to Deluxe hotels include the villas? We are thinking of taking a trip with 5 adults and 2 children and I am wondering if there is a chance a discount may apply to this trip later on.

Anyone have any insights here?

Pretty sure it doesn't:( Both the pins I got said it didn't include AOA suites or the villas.

I wish I knew for sure, if not, that may change the strategy as it may actually be better to book 2 hotel rooms for the 5 nights then instead.

hmmmm

When Disney releases their 10%, 20%, 30% deals (it was strongly hinted to me by a castmember that this will happen again for April-June 2013), do the discounts to Deluxe hotels include the villas? We are thinking of taking a trip with 5 adults and 2 children and I am wondering if there is a chance a discount may apply to this trip later on.

Sometimes the villas are included in the GP discounts (often at SSR, OKW or AKV).

Have you looked into renting DVC points?

Yes, the villas can (and have been) included in promos. The following is for the current room discount that is good for select dates through 12/22:

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels offer even more amenities like a well equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and whirpool tub—all in spacious 1 and 2 bedroom villas—to make you feel right at home!

Save 30% for stays most nights at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House and Kidani Village standard view.

Save 25% for stays most nights at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House and Kidani Village standard view.

The villas are also included in the free dining promo:

Get a FREE Disney Dining Plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select
Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.

it usually excludes the 3br and grand villas but I've seen 1-2br's included in most of the discounts

it usually excludes the 3br and grand villas but I've seen 1-2br's included in most of the discounts

Three bedroom villas are Grand Villas. Except at Vero Beach they are Beach Cottages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter