• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Breakfasts?

twentysix

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I are planning a trip and he really enjoys a good breakfast. So, I'm looking for a hotel that has a good restaurant that's open for breakfast. I know Boma since I've stayed at AKL before, but are there any others I'm missing? The only other onsite breakfast I've had was Chef Mickeys, but that seemed like it could get old for him very quickly if we did that every morning.

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip and he really enjoys a good breakfast. So, I'm looking for a hotel that has a good restaurant that's open for breakfast. I know Boma since I've stayed at AKL before, but are there any others I'm missing? The only other onsite breakfast I've had was Chef Mickeys, but that seemed like it could get old for him very quickly if we did that every morning.

Most everywhere is just your normal breakfast foods. If it's a buffet of not most places sell the same eggs and bacon. We are BIG breakfast people but we LOVE doing buffets for breakfast. As everyone likes something different and a little of this and a little of that. I have hear a LOT on the Dis however about Kona's breakfasts. I have never been but a lot of people can't miss it. Hope this helps. Oh and why do you have to eat at the same one everyday?

Kona, Cape May Cafe (BC), Grand Floridian Cafe(never been but seems to get good reviews on the boards), Chef Mickey (good for atmosphere too, Whispering Canyon Cafe (at WL). I think the Wave has breakfast too. Happy Eating!!!

Most everywhere is just your normal breakfast foods. If it's a buffet of not most places sell the same eggs and bacon. We are BIG breakfast people but we LOVE doing buffets for breakfast. As everyone likes something different and a little of this and a little of that. I have hear a LOT on the Dis however about Kona's breakfasts. I have never been but a lot of people can't miss it. Hope this helps. Oh and why do you have to eat at the same one everyday?

That's what he likes too. I've been to Kona and it was good, but he leans towards buffets for breakfast on vacation. And we don't have to eat at the same one everyday, but it will be good for us to have breakfast at our hotel most days so we won't have to get up as early.

We've always loved Spoodles. We really loved it back in the days of the now defunct buffet but we still love the plate service breakfasts as well. Very high quality & great service. The coffee is terrific too!

Plus, you can't beat enjoying another coffee out on the Boardwalk while you stroll & digest your meal :)

Do you want a character breakfast? We really enjoyed Cape May. It was very nice. Pretty normal food, but good and the atmosphere was so peaceful(lighthouse and seaside theme) and a lot quieter than the other buffets. Whispering Canyon also has a good inexpensive family style skillet breakfast. Check the dining site here for the menu.

LOVE LOVE LOVE 'Ohana Breakfast! (At the Poly)

It's best with small children...but if you can get in the Disney Spirit...you'll have fun as well...and the food is NOT your 'usual'....but it is good...and there is plenty of it....

They serve the "Family Portions" type meal...but they'll bring you extras if you need them...

Have a magical visit!
Mary

Grand Floridian Cafe...Kona at the Poly...Wave at the Contemp.... we're eating at all 3 when we go. All have great breakfasts (have yet to try Wave but I hear great things)

Cape May is awesome, so isnt Kona and Chef Mickeys...Boma is our favorite though. Grand Floridian Cafe has a wonderful breakfast too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter