Hotel Availability Question

JustCurious23

Earning My Ears
How far in advance do standard rooms in hotels typically become fully booked (staying at Wilderness Lodge but figures for others also helpful)

Going very late november following thanksgiving week and going into early december

Many Thanks :)

There is no hard and fast answer. Wilderness Lodge has half as many rooms as it used to have, so I would expect it to book sooner.

If you know your dates and the resort you want to stay at, why not book to be sure you get what you want. You can wait, but do you have a second choice that you would be happy with if you are a day too late? The deposit is one night's cost for a room only reservation or $200 if you book a package.

I agree with others - there's no saying when a resort or your room choice will no longer be available. For a $200 deposit you can book your preferred hotel and if you change your mind you can switch resorts (pending availability) and have that deposit apply to the new resort (provided your booking a package and not a room only).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter