Hotel 1 night outside of disney property

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed one night outside of disney the night before check in. Any recomendations, clean and inexpensive?

I would suggest you check out www.floridakiss.com. This is the official website for the Kissimmee/St. Cloud area. It's the one you see on the commercials. Hwy. 192 (Also know as West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy.) exits right onto World Drive. We stayed there many many times and it took us less than 10 minutes to get to Epcot.

I forgot to post additional information. If the location on Hwy. 192 says East of the Magic Kingdom that means World Drive. Do NOT stay at Suites at Old Town. It has gone down over the years. But there are many other places to stay on Hwy. 192.

We are looking to do this too, we can't check in to the CSR until April 9th and they were all booked for the 8th.....so my mom and I are looking for a room close to the airport...we are trying to get the MCO Hyatt at a decent rate, that way, we'll just stay at the airport, as our flight comes into MCO real late. Theyre are a bunch of hotels within a mile radius of the airport if you are looking for a place near there.

I like to use Priceline at the 3 * level when I need a room for a late arrival flight. We often find something nice for around $50.

We have done that and stayed in the Marriot village. It is gated and they have a courtyard, fairfield inn and a suite hotel. All come with B'fast in the morning and are nice. Very close to DD Disney. If you go to the main page of mousesavers.com there is a link to get a discounted quote. We stayed at the suite hotel there for around $100 and had a wonderful B'fast. They had make your own waffles, hot bar and a cold bar and the best part was it was included with your room.

I would use Hotwire for a 1 nt. stay near the airport. Even though you don't get to choose your hotel, if you get at least a 3* it will be decent, 3.5-4* will be very nice. It's great getting hotels at around half price! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter