Hot Springs Hot Tubs?

Papa Deuce

<font color="red">BBQ loving, fantasy football pla
I know that I asked this, sort of, before, but with no "search" working yet, if you have a Hot Springs Hot Tub, how do you like it? We're going to a "private soak" next week......

They are the best. We had one about 20 years ago and we built our deck around it. If we had left it free standing, we would have brought it with us when we moved. They are the only hot tub that is (at least when we bought our) an approved medical device. Extremely reliable.

We looked at them and many others and decided on a Jacuzzi instead. After talking to all the businesses around here they ALL said that Jacuzzi is still the best hot tub out there and gets serviced the least. They cost more because they are worth it. We love ours.

skiwee1 said:
We looked at them and many others and decided on a Jacuzzi instead. After talking to all the businesses around here they ALL said that Jacuzzi is still the best hot tub out there and gets serviced the least. They cost more because they are worth it. We love ours.

I was leaning toward Jacuzzi but several places told me that they --- jacuzzi --- can be hard, if not impossible to get parts for on tubs that are more than 5 years old. If only one place told me that, I would just blow it off. But I think 3 places told me that.

I was told the opposite by everyone I spoke to. Who told you that parts were hard to come by? Was it actual service people or salesmen from other hot tub companies? I spoke to probably 20 different hot tub businesses that service all makes and was told that Jacuzzi is the best out there. We looked into hot tubs for almost two years before making this purchase. I think we exhausted every bit of info we could get. We are very happy with it. My BIL has had a Jacuzzi for 8 years and has yet to need a part.

skiwee1 said:
I was told the opposite by everyone I spoke to. Who told you that parts were hard to come by? Was it actual service people or salesmen from other hot tub companies? .

It was 2 salesmen and one manager of a store, who also acts a a salesman, I think. All 3 agreed that Jacuzzi is a great product, but did mention it was hard to find parts for them after your model is 5 or more years old.

A Hot Spring was our second choice. When we wet tested I kept floating out of the seats--and I'm no Twiggy. It was probably DH's favorite, but we went with the Marquis Euphoria instead.
If you like Jacuzzi you should know they are now the same company as Sundance hot tubs. We saw a couple of nice Sundance tubs too.
Robin M.

I'll take any of the above... Who's buying? :cloud9:

Actually Jacuzzi markets both Sundance and I believe Indian River spas. They are not the premuim spa like Jacuzzi. The ones with the Jacuzzi name are the better made and premium ones.

Just happened to run across your "debate" about hot tubs. I have been in the industry for about 8 years. There is a definite difference between hot tub brands. There are only about 4 or 5 brands that I would buy, HotSprings and Jacuzzi both being on that short list. Most important is to find out about the dealer itself. How long have they been in business? Do they have a readily available service department? What is the company history? I will say though, that Hot Springs is the only brand that will give you a written guarantee of monthly operating costs rather than just a "promise".

We love our Hot Springs. It is well insulated, which really helps on utility bills. We had another brand (don't remember which - it was already at that house when we bought it) and there is no comparison. Hope you enjoy it!

We have a hottub sunken into our deck. It's a Blue Ridge Mountain spa, and it has maintained its color pretty well. It's 12 years old.

We had to replace parts on it a couple of months ago, and though they were not just like the originals, they do work just fine.

The Jaccuzzi Brothers are from where I grew up in Arkansas. They sold their company about 20 years ago and now own Jason Spas. If I had to purchase another one, I would go with a Jason...this is the original family who made the first hot tub back in the 50's!

We have a 2 person tub and love it. It's in our sunroom. We've had it about 5 years. I believe the model is the Solana (or something like it) by Hot Springs. It only holds about 130 gallons so it's easy to keep chemically balanced. I costs about $10 monthly to keep it at 104 degrees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest