Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides

poohbears75

Mouseketeer
HI, My fiance and I are looking into the horse drawn carriage rides for our Disneymoon. Does anyone know how long those rides are? Which resort would you recommend? Port Orleans or Fort Wilderness Campground?

Thanks

Hi
We did the haunted carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness and you go through the woods. I think POR would be more romantic. The grounds are gorgeous!! I'm not sure how long it lasts. Have a great honeymoon!!

We do the horse carriage every time we see Hoopdy Doo. My kids love it. The driver stops at the lagoon for wishes fireworks ( if you go at the 730 ride) so beautiful. And a unique view.

It was almost like a hay ride with no hay. Not closed to public, but awesome. It's the cheapest thing we do in Disney all week, but something my kids talk about and look forward to.

I did the POR carriage ride on a ladies trip. I can see how it would be very romantic with your significant other! It lasted around 20 min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter