Hoping to get on a Disney Wish sailing for October 2022?

Hello everyone!!!! I have never been on a DCL sailing before but have gone on quite a few Carnival and one Royal Caribbean cruise sailing. I know this puts me at a disadvantage if the they do the staggered early booking process again as I am not a DCL, DVC member. Did you all get feedback of how the booking process went? By the time, I was able to even think about booking even in September of 2022, most all the wheelchair accessible rooms were gone. I am just wondering if maybe you all think that the booking process may be different for future sailings. Thanks!

Hello everyone!!!! I have never been on a DCL sailing before but have gone on quite a few Carnival and one Royal Caribbean cruise sailing. I know this puts me at a disadvantage if the they do the staggered early booking process again as I am not a DCL, DVC member. Did you all get feedback of how the booking process went? By the time, I was able to even think about booking even in September of 2022, most all the wheelchair accessible rooms were gone. I am just wondering if maybe you all think that the booking process may be different for future sailings. Thanks!
The main thing that will be different is demand will slow and there will be more availability during regular slower times. You just might have to be flexible and patient. Hope you get what you will be looking for and have a great cruise. 😃

They've just released the 2022 fall Wish & Dream itineraries. This time, platinum will only get one day of exclusive booking before they move on to gold. It's their traditional release pattern.

Booking probably won't be as manic for fall as it was for summer, as most of the manic people have probably booked the Wish already, and most of the fall won't allow people to use their current FCC credits, so that will help, too. That said, the Wish is still going to be in high demand.

Last edited:
I expect the next release will roll-in with the other 4 ships, and all are released at the same time. Early booking days may still be quite busy, but I don't know that the Wish will specifically sell-out as quickly. That said, I understand your challenge with the limited number of HA rooms. Keep watching here for the next release and good luck!

Looks like Fall 2022 itineraries are now posted for Disney Wish and Dream. I'm guessing the other three ships will be posted later on today.

Last edited:
Thank you ALL for the help and yes i saw the infomation when everything will be going onsale when i came home today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter