• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hopefully not a silly question. . .

Tink316

Mouseketeer
Our first cruise is coming up in October -- was wondering about towels for use at the beach. Do we need to bring our own towels if we decide to go to the beach when we're at port? Or are we able to get towels on the ship to use and bring back with us.

And while I'm asking silly questions, are there hot tubs on the ships?

Thanks!
T
:tink:

Not silly questions at all. Yes, DCL will provide towels for you to take off the ship for use at the beach. If you happen to be going as part of a DCL port adventure, there is usually a supply waiting for you in the room that you meet in. If you are heading out on your own, there is usually a supply in the area where you would be leaving from (e.g. the elevator lobby of deck 1) or you can grab some from the pool deck. On Castaway Cay, they have racks and racks of towels and a few crew members just after you exit the ship handing out towels for the day.

Just remember to bring the towels back with you. There's usually a place to return the towels near where you get back on board. On Castaway Cay, there are towel return spots in many, many areas on the island.

Yes, there are hot tubs on the ships.

Lots of hot tubs -- a family hot tub (gets very crowded though), an adults only hot tub, and really nice hot tubs in the SPA rain forest room if you buy a pass to go there.

Towels are provided usually st the exit ramp as you leave ship. You can drop them off in a bin before you get on ship. Yes there are hot tubs.

Do be aware that hot tubs on cruise ships are more like warm tubs. I'm sure they keep a lower temperature for a good reason (no one is scalded, i guess).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter