Hope I can brighten someone's day...

DisneyAuntie12

Mouseketeer
I want to be careful in posting this here as I don't know how much of a response I'll get and don't want to disappoint anyone if I get more than one response. But it seems better than simply wasting the money. A member of my party is not able to go on our Disney trip, and her ticket is non-refundable and, according to the person at Disney that I talked to, expires at the end of the year (I didn't know they expired so quickly, but that's what she said).

If anyone's day would be brightened by a 2016 4-day park pass, please let me know and I will transfer it to you. I may need some help in figuring out how to do that - I think I can do it through the MyDisneyApp but they also mailed me a credit card style ticket, so I might need to mail that out as well, not sure. I understand people may not want to give out their address so I think it's probably possible to do it through the app and then call to have them reissue a ticket to you directly.

I'm kind of surprised that it expires that quickly.

It should have an expiration date on the credit card style ticket. You might want to double check that date, before you give it away.

That's very generous of you!!! :)

I'm sure it will make someone very happy for sure!

Wow! You are an amazing person. I hope someone who is in real need gets this and you are blessed in the process:flower1:

That's so sweet of you! You may want to call and check again, though. CMs are apparently notoriously unreliable in the information that they give out.

If you don't find anyone here, you may want to call Give Kids The World and see if they know of any use for it. Their phone is: 407-396-1114.

It brightened my day just reading this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter