Hope everyone has a great time at the DIS meet tomorrow!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
I'm sure it will be a blast! Hope you get to see Pandora too and if you're in Magic Kingdom have a churro for me!

Long live the DIS!

I'm going to be half and half as I do hope everyone has a great time and the rides, music and fireworks are all brilliant.

But as I'm not going, I going to pretend that everyone was miserable :guilty: and didn't like any of it, to make myself feel better - I know jealousy is not a good color, but I quite suit green so I think I'll be okay lol :snooty:

We are going and are so excited as it is our first ever Dis meet up. We have met loads of the podcasters over the last few days and they are all so nice and friendly. Fingers crossed the rain stays off but we are going to have a great time whatever. Just got to make sure I have a nice long nap this afternoon as I am still on British time Have a great time everyone.

I'm going to be half and half as I do hope everyone has a great time and the rides, music and fireworks are all brilliant.

But as I'm not going, I going to pretend that everyone was miserable :guilty: and didn't like any of it, to make myself feel better - I know jealousy is not a good color, but I quite suit green so I think I'll be okay lol :snooty:

As someone who was lucky enough to go the big meet last year and unlucky enough to be in a cast/wheelchair/scooter and have multiple service failures on Disney's end during the trip, I can honestly say that I hope everyone has a great vacation (and mean it).

Yeah ... from all of us shut-ins who had other plans booked before the big party announcement ... enjoy. Seriously. I hope everybody has a blast.

I hope everybody that was there had a fabulous time, and I have to confirm that the shooting pains going up your back where likely due to me being sat at home in rainey old England stabbing voodoo dolls of y'all. Not that I'm the jealous type.

I hope everybody that was there had a fabulous time, and I have to confirm that the shooting pains going up your back where likely due to me being sat at home in rainey old England stabbing voodoo dolls of y'all. Not that I'm the jealous type.

I did wind up with a nasty bruise somehow..... hmmmm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter