Hope everyone finds a place to stay cool today

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
yikes it's nasty out there already and it's only 8:30am. Weathernetwork says it's already 27 and feels like 40 supposed to go up to 37 and feel like 50 in my part of Southern Ontario.

I think the kids and I will be hanging out in the house today - freezies and movies I think!!

I wish we could stay in today.. we are installing our new pool, so we are digging with the bobcat and leveling the ground and putting up the walls today.
The pool store would do it for us but they wanted $1000 SO we are doing it ourselves we started at 5:30 and it was already hot then!
I hope you all stay cool. I am on juice duty today lol freezies sound good too!

Darn... I picked today to stay away from my nice, air conditioned office to stay home with the kids in our un-air conditioned house :sunny:

Oh well... thinking cool thoughts!!! :rolleyes:

I work from my car - by the time I get to my next appointment, the A/C kicks in. Just in time for me to turn it off.
Stay cool!

Wheeze, wheeze. I can barely breathe in this kinda weather. :faint: Asthma kicks into high gear and puffers barely let me stop coughing and wheezing.Wish I could go ANYWHERE else but since hubby has car that would mean walking to bus and then riding it with other hot smelly folks. FORGET THAT I will suffer here till he gets home then beg him to take me ANYWHERE! :sick:

I hear you with the asthma.... I've used my regular inhaler once already early this morning and my rescue inhaler a few minutes ago.... glad I have a/c and hope it cools off in the next 2 weeks b/c then I'll be without a/c in the new house :crazy: :scared1: What was I thinking letting dh convince me to put it in next spring instead of letting the builder do it?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Took the kids to springbank park this AM to the wading pool then home to the AC and popsicles. Then I came to work in my office with AC ahhhh life with AC is good LOL.

It is stinking hot here today too! I told DD that we can practice being hot because we are leaving for WDW on Saturday!!!! Bound to be just as hot and humid down there but at least it's WDW!!!
:tink:

My favourite part of the day today was sitting BESIDE a pool in the sun watching my 5 year old have her swimming lesson for half an hour and then explaining to my 2 year old why he couldn't go in too. :guilty:
Boy, am I glad we have airconditioning... we are getting out the wading pool tomorrow. :cool1:
Stay cool!

We are staying in till 10am then going in the pool!! My kids and I have been going to the library and we went to see a movie yesterday. Lots of freezies and playing in the basement works great! A little girl I look after has asthma so we need to stay in until the heat breaks. Suppose to tonight after thunderstorm here in the south(feels like FLA but it's only Hamilton!!) KEEP COOL EVERYONE

ont/ohana said:
We are staying in till 10am then going in the pool!! My kids and I have been going to the library and we went to see a movie yesterday. Lots of freezies and playing in the basement works great! A little girl I look after has asthma so we need to stay in until the heat breaks. Suppose to tonight after thunderstorm here in the south(feels like FLA but it's only Hamilton!!) KEEP COOL EVERYONE

Ain't got a pool or a car to get to anywhere that is cool! Oh and the heat we don't go to WDW except during December so this is definately hotter!. I cant stand this much longer. :sunny:

briarberry said:
It is stinking hot here today too! I told DD that we can practice being hot because we are leaving for WDW on Saturday!!!! Bound to be just as hot and humid down there but at least it's WDW!!!
:tink:

Have a great trip and yes you will be just as hot and humid but be careful there is a hurricane headed for Florida slated to hit in the next 5 or so days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter