Hoop Dee Doo Tickets

CrAnK33

Earning My Ears
Staying off site and it's our 1st day there what would be the easiest way to get my tickets? Staying out on route 27 I think the only place I can get them is at a Disney resort?

Call Disney and then when the operator asks for dinning reservation hit that and make a ressie. I think you have to wait until at least 3 months before you arrive to make these. I went to this dinner/show a few years ago and it was one of the best times I had. We are going again in june and I will be making my ressie soon. We also enjoyed the 50's Prime Time Cafe in MGM. Just like Mom use to make. Great atmosphere and fun also.

All ready have the tickets ordered need to know were the easiest place to pick them up is.

You dont have to pick them up. Just call to confirm and when you get there they'll have your reservation.

I was told to pick my tickets up at Guest Services at the resort that we are checking into but I also believe you can pick them up before the show at Pioneer Hall- I would call the dining line and ask to make sure but I believe that they can be picked up before the show there.

When I made my PS I was told I needed to pick up the tickets 40 minutes early at Pioneer Hall or I could pick them up anytime at any resort (guest services). You cannot pick up tickets at guest services at the theme parks. If I already had my tickets, I should be at Pioneer Hall 30 minutes early. And lastly, you must cancel 48 hours in advance for a refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter