Hoop Dee Do Review

dstar55

Earning My Ears
Does anyone (or can anyone) have a funny image of the hoop dee do review to put on a shirt? Its kind of like an inside joke with my family that is going, because "Poppy's" sole purpose of going to WDW is the Review hahahaha:rotfl2:
Just wondering if any of you talented ladies have created anything for this dinner show!
Thanks so much!!!!!

I thought it would be fun to try...this is very simple and maybe something a man would wear. ;) ANY OTHER DISigners UP FOR THIS CHALLENGE...or does anyone have something they have made in the past?

HoopDeDoob.jpg

Okay...I'm putting off what I really need to be doing and being a little bit of a perfectionist. I just had to change the original one so that the lettering was more blocked... Any other DISigns out there?

Is there any way to put other characters? I was thinking one with Mr incredible, one with Alice, one with tink and a few others. Is this possible????
Thanks. :)

Sure...let me know which characters and I can add them. Here are the first three...I just had to change the wording on the Mr. Incredible one (if you want it to say "better" like the rest let me know and I will change it back)

HoopDeeDooIncredible.jpg

HoopDeeDooAlice2.jpg

HoopDeeDooTink.jpg

Can you make an image of each of the following...
Mr. Incredible
Alice in Wonderland
Aurora
Minnie
Ariel
Tinkerbell
And I'm waiting on two others. I will let u know as soon as find out!!!!
Thank you so so much!!!
:)

Can you make an image of each of the following...
Mr. Incredible
Alice in Wonderland
Aurora
Minnie
Ariel
Tinkerbell
And I'm waiting on two others. I will let u know as soon as find out!!!!
Thank you so so much!!!
:)

I think this is the rest that you have requested...

HoopDeeDooAriel.jpg

HoopDeeDooMinnie.jpg

After showing this to my sister "the perfectionist". She says its spelt Revue, not Review. Is this a major pain to change?? If so don't worry about it. If its easier you can just change the Mickey and Minnie ones. Thanks!!!!

I have them all changed...but before I post is "nothin's" correct...I wondered about that one. Ask your perfectionist. :goodvibes

No worries...I want them to be perfect too. I wouldn't want to wear a t-shirt around (especially as a group) with a typo. I'm not a music person so I wasn't aware of the revue spelling. Like you, I thought it was spelled review. I have two Aurora's to pick from...I wasn't happy with the original two because they were a little bit fuzzy.

I have changed all of them with the correct spelling. Make sure I'm not missing any from your list. If you are still seeing the old spelling hit your refresh button. Otherwise, let me know so that I can post again under a different saved name.

Hope you enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter