Which would you choose?
I'm looking for King Room Pics for these Resorts:

CBR
CSR
POR- ALLIGATOR BAYOU ONLY!
Dolphin
AKL
CR

If you have them, the room number and the view THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! :lovestruc

Thinking of saving some extra$ for my husband and me! :cloud9:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding and honeymoon:lovestruc

I went to CBR on my honeymoon :love:It was very romantic. The beaches are beautiful and peaceful at nighttime. One evening we bought a bottle of wine, got a blanket and snuggled on the hammock while we watched fireworks from Epcot. There are plenty of quiet spots to enjoy together as newlyweds!!!!;). As much as I would have loved to stay in a deluxe for my honeymoon we chose CBR because we wanted to go for 10 days.

I have also stayed at AKL and all I can say is it is AMAZING!!!!:). If you truly love animals then it is a beautiful place to stay because there is so much sightseeing of wildlife. I am not sure if there are as many quiet and romantic spots there as I went with children, but I am sure they are there if you look for them!!!

Good luck deciding and Happy planning!

Which would you choose?
I'm looking for King Room Pics for these Resorts:

CBR
CSR
POR- ALLIGATOR BAYOU ONLY!
Dolphin
AKL
CR

If you have them, the room number and the view THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME! :lovestruc

Thinking of saving some extra$ for my husband and me! :cloud9:

We stayed AKL for our honeymoon in Oct 2006. Savannah View but with 2 queen beds. We requested King but did not get it. They are not guaranteed. I was bummed but the view made up for it. If you decide AKL, I would highly suggest getting a savannah view. It was worth the money! Sorry no room pics... I guess we were too excited to just be married! I took lots of pictures that trip but just not the room...:rotfl: BTW, Congrats!

We spent the first week of our honeymoon at CBR and agree with the previous poster that we found it very romantic. There are many quiet places to grab some time alone away from all the hustle and bustle and we loved how centrally located it was to everything.

We stayed in a water view room in Aruba and absolutley loved the location. Just a short walk to Old Port Royale.

We were lucky enough to spend our second week at the Grand Floridian but that's a topic for another day!!

Jay

We stayed at POR FQ on our honeymoon, but have since stayed at AKL. I would have loved that for our honeymoon! I would stay there!

We did an anniversary trip to CR this past and requested a King bed room and didnt recieve one bc they are not guarteed so I would say if you def want a king bed then go to a resort where you pay for it.

I know you did not list it but we stayed in a one bedroom room at SSR for our disneymoon and loved the room, it had a water view, we didnt really need the extra room but we orgnially had a studio but upgraded for the whirlpool tub and im so glad we did, it was such a memorable trip.:goodvibes:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter