Honeymoon Totebag

I don't have a picture of it, but it's fairly big (well, much bigger than I thought) and it was filled to the gills with all kinds of things. There were lots of things in it. Do you really want me to ruin the surprise?

I am not the one going. Its my sister and I saw it on her itinerary and was just curious. I don't need to know what is in it, just knowing it is filled is good enough for me. Thanks.

Well, since you're not going, I'll tell you! It's got a frame in the shape of Cinderella's castle and in the middle is the frame. A lanyard that says Honeymooners (or something like that) with a honeymoon pin. Some lotions and stuff that I think we were supposed to use on our honeymoon, and then a big box of chocolates. I could be missing some things, but I don't think so.

do you know if there is any way of getting this bag without purchasing a package?

Thanks

I didn't see them in the stores, and I know that it was part of the package. You could try the Disney florist to see if you can order it through them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter