Honeymoon in WDW.....

Darby O'Gill

Earning My Ears
Hello all. I have been to WDW with family a couple of times, but this time its just going to be me and the misses :) Wedding day is Sat, Oct 8th, then flying to WDW for a week.
My question to all the wdw crazies out there is: Have any of you spent a honeymoon there and what was it like.
Also we have never been to the disney "nightlife"(pleasure island, downtown dis, etc). Anything there that is a "must do"??? Thanks in advance for any help...

Always looking for the little people.....
Darby O'Gill

first off congratulations & welcome to the dis!

for some first hand disneymoon experiences i would post on the disney weddings & honeymoons board.

as for nightlife definetly check out pleasure island & the dtd nightclubs including the midnight fireworks, as well as the boardwalk which is so romantic at night, jellyrolls is a singalong bar & atlantic dance has oldies to todays hits, the flying fish cafe is a great spot to get dinner there. at dtd marketplace eat dessert at ghiradellis it is so good & get some wedding disney items at the world of disney store for keepsakes.

have fun!

Congrats!

Been to Pleasure Island and had a good time in general, but found it to be pretty dead in the dance clubs (we went in between the hurricanes last year). BUT we had a blast at the Adventurer's Club. Beware of some on the CMs in there though...they are always looking for some honeymooners to pick on as part of the fun :)

I'll be honeymooning there at the same time!
PI is really fun.. make sure you go to comedy club, and Adventurers club. I could hang out there for hours.
I'd rather hang out in Diz. Village. More open, SHOPPING! and restaurants!
Also, just relax and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter