Honeymoon Ideas

HuntNFool

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'm new to the board and will be going on our honeymoon soon. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for something special I can do for my new bride to make our honeymoon at the happiest place on earth even more memorable. Thanks for any suggestions.

First of all, welcome to Disboard!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc . This is such an amazing place to meet people and learn good tricks on planning your trip to Disney.

Also, you are such a nice husband to your new wife!!! I wish my fiance could do something like that.......:(

How much have you planned for your wedding? Are you using any special package like Discovery Magic Plan or Honeymoon Plan??? If you have not booked your vacation yet, I would highly recommend you to look into those plans since there are some nice options that you can use and everything is paid for!!! I am using the Discovery Magic Plan for my upcoming honeymoon and I am using all the options for meals, since it is very expensive at Disney. So we will be dining at places like Jiko, Artist Pointe, Le Cellier, Spoodles, Brown Derby for Fantasmic, etc.

I don't know what your new wife like. If she is into Spa, you can pamper her by making a reservation with the Spa at Disney Institue or the Grand Floradian Hotel. But I have heard the spa at DI is much better and it is owned by Disney.

Also, if you two want to keep a good memory of your honey, call Disney Event Production (407-827-1578) and reserve a honeymoon photo session. The cost is about $300. The photographer will take pictures of you in a park of your choice. At the end, you will receive 20 pictures from the photographer with a nice album. If you call them, they will send you some sample pictures.

You can also reserve the Illumination cruise. Information is right here (http://www.wdwig.com/illum.htm).

Or before departure, you can ask your resort to prepare a gift basket for your wife. So when she walks into the room, she will be surprised to see roses and gifts in the room.

there are lots of stuff that you can do. Just use your imagination!

Congratulations!

Thanks for the ideas. The Discovery Magic Plan sounds like a good idea but we've already booked our trip.

ANY extra little surprise you do will be wonderful. You seem very caring, your future wife is very lucky. My fiance has barely helped with wedding plans, let alone planning extras for the honeymoon- you are a very impressive guy!!! I'm sure a lot of the ladies will agree with me on that count. Good luck to you, I'm sure you will have a magical honeymoon.:D

Hi! What resort are you staying at? If it's a deluxe resort and you'll have a balcony, you could always call Private Dining and have them serve you a dinner in your room, that you could eat on the balcony.
If you wanted to order a surprise for your wife, like flowers or chocolates or champagne, the Disney Florist can deliver those to your room.
Another option might be a cake from the GF bakery. They make 1 tier cakes that I've heard are delicious, and that cost around $25-30. They're going to be making our wedding cake, but I know that they also do cakes in only 1 tier, for couples with special occasions.
If your wife likes carriage rides, they have the carriage rides from Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness, that cost $30. They are in a nice landau carriage.
Good luck! Disney is the best place in the world to go on a honeymoon :)
Cheers!
Heather P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter