Honeymonning in WDW

tinyprincess

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone

I am new to the disboards. My Fiance and I are honeymooning in WDW in June 2005. We will be staying on the carribean beach resort for 6nights and then going on the disney wonder cruise to the bahamas for 4 nights.

What are some romantic things to do in disney. And do we let them know it is our honeymoon. If so what kind of perks can we expect?

Thanxs

Hi there and Welcome to the DIS :wave:

What a wonderful place to honeymoon :) I got married at WDW and honeymooned at the Caribbean Beach Resort - you will love it there.

The cruise sounds wonderful - very romantic.

We had some wonderful romantic meals at Disney - California Grill, Spoodles and Victoria and Alberts :)

By all means let disney know you are celebrating your honeymoon and if they do something it will be a surprise. Better than if you expect something and it doesn't happen.

Have you checked out the weddings and honeymoons board?

i honeymooned there too!! last may. it was great. they will have suprises for you if you let them know!! i recommend eating at the castle (cinderella's royal table). it's very romantic! they call you prince and princess! make reservations for around 7-7:30, and you'll finish just in time to walk around to the front of the castle, cross the barrier, and be in the perfect place for the spectromagic parade and wishes !!very romantic!! have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter