• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Honey, I Shrunk the Checkbook, Really final, some Feb shots, 7-27, pg82.

steve hates "toodles", so that's why i used it!:rotfl:
thought I would say "bye bye" myself, even though it is Nebo's report. and, as he said, we'll keep in touch over on the community board (the Nebo thread)

boy, I loved looking at those pics of Coronado. it is my fav resort. large and sprawling and like he said... I think it's as nice as any deluxe (don't say that too loud, they'll raise the price!) but I don't like walking out my room into a bleak interior corridor , a L O N G hallway to the elevator. I like being OUTSIDE right away! "oh listen,, fireworks".. 2 seconds later I can see illuminations (sort of) outside my room. "oh, listen, horse hoofs!" 2 seconds later, I watch the horse and buggy ride passing by my room at french quarter!
"honey... look, the sunset!" how romantic! ... or... "honey , look .. the sunrise!" me: "Nebo, if I wanted to see a sunrise, I would've been a paper boy, now, shut the door and remember... I am 'she who must not be disturbed'!" not so romantic.:lmao:
It was so cool that our last (unplanned) trip got us the BEST room of all! right ouside our door was the lagoon. a few steps to the left... the casitas quiet pool. from the 3rd floor (not 2nd ) there are catwalks and we could actually walk to bldg. 1 (we were 3) and view all the fountains and rotundas, etc. from above!!! sigh..... do you really want to achieve the "best"? then, what is there to shoot for?... "steve, you KNOW we'll never get a room like this again. you know this, right? you won't be all morose if we come back and are in the ranchos? right honey?";)
youknow what. we spent a few days in Kissimmee, came back to Values, and it was great!!! just BEING IN Disney is GREAT!!! you could put me in the basket ball section of Sports right now and I would be a happy camper.
the best part is , our dream of living there (no, not at CSR, in Florida) is no longer just a "dream" it is a "goal". and there IS a difference. and even when we live there, we will STILL stay onsite for mini vacations. oh boy!!:yay: so, see you all over on the other thread. LYMI!!!! smidgy

I've plagiarized from some of the best, Stephen Wright included as Kyle would attest to...

Well Steven Wright is a comedic genius so he would be the one to plagiarize:rotfl:

In all seriousness I wish you and Smidgy the best. Hopefully the real estate market will pick up and we all can get moved into our dream homes. Until then good luck to you and keep dreaming Disneypirate:

Kyle

Thanks for sharing the pics from Feb. Nebo! I haven't seen a lot of pics from CS. It really does look pretty. We never consider it because we have 5 in our family... kinda limits us to spending more money on property. :rolleyes: Last Nov. my DH discovered there is this whole place outside of WDW called off-property. I may never see the inside of a disney resort again. :sad1:

See ya on the fishy thread! :goodvibes

I sure hope everyone behaved in this thread. I tend to leave "DISer's who behave" alone until they finish, then I go and back and read them and send them to the "dead zone,".

Marisa

It was so good to find one little extra tidbit on here! Don't give up on the house yet, Nebo; the house next door to us finally sold after more than a year and the one on the corner just sold in June after being on the market about 9 months. There is someone for every house, just Believe (and maybe Tinkerbelle wil come sprinkle some pixie dust on your roof!) :goodvibes

It would be ok.... if it were longer..:thumbsup2

Look forward to seeing you on your "named" thread... over there on the community board..

Write on my friend, write on.......
bee

Bee, you are totally correct, it should have been longer, but it was hard enough as it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ok,, I'll stop now. Thnks Bee for reading, we'll see you around, honest.

Do I have to show you how to post on a different thread too?

sigh, some things never change. sigh

Nebo, sniff, so sad this is over!

But thanks for posting again, I was getting worried.

Here is the link to the fish tread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25071147#post25071147

It's been a fabulous two year journey with you and Smidgy, loved every miniute of it.

Thank You!

see you around the block on the playgrounds!!!!

Thank YOU Marita, you have been with from the beginning, and we hope to someday be actual real life friends in the future.

Well Steven Wright is a comedic genius so he would be the one to plagiarize:rotfl:

In all seriousness I wish you and Smidgy the best. Hopefully the real estate market will pick up and we all can get moved into our dream homes. Until then good luck to you and keep dreaming Disneypirate:

Kyle

Thanks Kyle, I will keep dreaming, and planning. Maybe someday we shall meet down there, you know what they say, "It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it!"

Thanks for sharing the pics from Feb. Nebo! I haven't seen a lot of pics from CS. It really does look pretty. We never consider it because we have 5 in our family... kinda limits us to spending more money on property. :rolleyes: Last Nov. my DH discovered there is this whole place outside of WDW called off-property. I may never see the inside of a disney resort again. :sad1:

See ya on the fishy thread! :goodvibes

LBAW, News bulletin to show your hubby. "According to the Associated Press, there is an extended refurbishing project going on relating to all "off site properties that will last approximately 5 years." AP

Thanks LBAW, I'll let you know if I give Patrick a call again soon and find out what the heck he's up to.

I sure hope everyone behaved in this thread. I tend to leave "DISer's who behave" alone until they finish, then I go and back and read them and send them to the "dead zone,".

Marisa

Spiffy, just spiffy. The grim reaper is already knocking on the door. And, on top of that, she has the nerve to accuse us of "behavin'". Boy, thanks Marissa, I take it the Brett Favre fiasco isn't sitting well with you either?

Ok, the eviction notice has been hung on the room handle, not much time left,, and the luggage cart is on the way, any last thoughts you might all have say them soon.

It was so good to find one little extra tidbit on here! Don't give up on the house yet, Nebo; the house next door to us finally sold after more than a year and the one on the corner just sold in June after being on the market about 9 months. There is someone for every house, just Believe (and maybe Tinkerbelle wil come sprinkle some pixie dust on your roof!) :goodvibes

Thank you Hoogy, you can never have to much Pixie Dust.

Pixie Dust to you all!

nebo and smidgy

:grouphug:

:sad:

See you both in the neighborhood, Nebo and Smidgy! You have become treasured friends!

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Hey, there! Hi, there! Ho, there!
You're as welcome as can be!
M--I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse! Donald Duck!
Mickey Mouse! Donald Duck!
Forever let us hold our banners high!
High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Now's the time to say goodbye
To all our company
Through the years we'll all be friends
Wherever we may be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse
Forever let us hold our banner high
M-I-C - See ya real soon!
K-E-Y - Why? Because we like you!
M-O-U-S-E!!

mmc-new.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing your Disney adventures with us! I enjoyed reading along. You made me lol too many times to remember.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter