homewood suites?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
I just got a great deal on a pkg. to DLR for july 22-27! We got 4 day pak hoppers, 5 nites hotel, character b-fast, pins and lanyards for everyone in our party (3 ad and 3 ch) all for $1251.10!!!!!! that is amazing!!! Anyway, my question is this, has anyone stayed at the Homewood suites about a mile from DL? I have never stayed at one of these anywhere, but I have heard of them and they look pretty nice. We don't need fancy, just decent and clean. Do they offer cont. b-fast, shuttle to DLR, and how is the pool? Any info is helpful. If I get negatve feedback from everyone on the boards, I still have time to change my hotel. Thanks for all the help, I couldn't make the trip at all w/o these boards and all the help I get here!!!!;)

I haven't stayed there, but I saw it on our trip. It looks like it is BRAND new. It's a little too far to walk, in my opinion, but I would be *very* surprised if they didn't have a shuttle. The reason I posted, though, is that I stayed in a Homewood Suites in Dallas recently. It was a little noisy, particularly after coming back from the DLH which was *silent!* The walls were thin, and I could hear a child crying during the night. The noise from the street was quite bad, even from an upper level. That said, the room was nice! It was clean, there were plenty of towels, full kitchen, separate bedroom, hot breakfast for everyone....a really super place for a family on vacation. If you're too tired to worry about noise...I bet you'll be fine! The price sure seems right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter