Hometown Buffet??'s

sftnslky

**May every day be filled with Magical memories**
HI, we were wondering where the Hometown is in relationship to Disneyland or the Park Sharaton Hotel...Also do they have the same prices as all the other Hometowns do, or are they more due to location? And last but not least our local Hometowns are offering $1.99 kids prices for lunch & dinner Monday-Saturday...do you know if they are offering the same special? Thanks in advance.

I cannot answer your question but might suggest you go to their website which would have a map and the phone numbers to call to answer your questions. have fun on your trip.

I cannot answer your question but might suggest you go to their website which would have a map and the phone numbers to call to answer your questions. have fun on your trip.

Thank you for your advise, I took it and called sadly the lady who answered the phone did not speak english very well, and had no idea how long the $1.99 kids price would last..and when asked how close to DL they were she said "close"... :rotfl: gee that close you say??...:lmao: But even if we have to pay the full kids price's it will still be a good deal... $36 for the three adults and $29.25 for all 5 kids...so dinner for 8 for $65....of course I REALLY hopping for some pixie pixiedust: dust that they are still offering the $1.99 then it will only cost us $45 for 8 for dinner.. :yay: :yay: :yay: Have a great evening all

we are staying at the ramada inn maingate(walking distance to the park) and per mapquest from the ramada to hometown on katella it's 2.49 miles

thanks for this maybe we'll grab lunch here one day

From the Sheraton Park, you would head north on Harbor and make a left on Katella. Ill be a bit past Disneyland Drive (~.5 miles) in a strip mall located on your left hand side.

Honestly, compared to most Hometown Buffets, the Resort Area one is really lacking. The buffet area (and correspondingly, the selection) is TINY compared to other HTBs, and as you saw when you called them, the staff is...yea.

Honestly, compared to most Hometown Buffets, the Resort Area one is really lacking. The buffet area (and correspondingly, the selection) is TINY compared to other HTBs, and as you saw when you called them, the staff is...yea.
Right - even though the HTB on Katella is closer, we generally go to the one on Chapman, west of Brookhurst (look for the See's Candy shop on Chapman, the HTB is behind that). It's not far if you're driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter