• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Homecoming reservations released later?

wannabebelle

Mouseketeer
I've had a reservation for an October date at Homecoming since the 180-day mark. It's at 6-ish but I'd like later. I grabbed the only spot available (7 people). Does Homecoming have capacity that isn't released at the 180-day mark? If so, when should I check?

Don't know if they hold any back, but keep checking . You can sign up at tourinplans.com for their ADR finder ( up to 2 for free). Also look for tables of 4 and 3 around the same time. Are you at the 60 day mark ? People change plans when they book Fastpasses, same with the 30 day mark for offsite.

I just signed up for the ADR finder yesterday. My 60-day window opened Monday. Thanks!
Good luck forgot to mention that sometimes people cancel a day or 2 before so they avoid the cancelation penalty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter