• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Home Now & Survived...

Glad everything turned out okay.

Side note - We eloped in February and one sister still hasn't spoken to me since. I even sat next to her at dinner the beginning of the month. The reception they said they would give never happened nor did any of the 4 girls send or give any kind of gift. I'm not greedy, but you know what I mean - it's the thought. I hate it for DH. I don't care if she ever speaks to me in my life. I have enough friends even if they are virtual and I'm not in a popularity contest.

Anyway - that's my 2 cents.

I kept telling my Daddy, "aren't you glad we eloped and saved you all this hassle".. He just laughed....

I'm just glad it's over..and it is what it is and some feelings have been hurt...but it's nothing I'm going to lose sleep over...

Nan
Still waiting on those pics!!!! I'm so glad that's over and you can move on.
Sorry I wasn't around earlier bet you can guess where I was.

I got side tracked w/ my sister's facebook and seeing photos I had to upload.. I'll send them over tomorrow.. kids are fighting, DH is grouchy and I get the pleasure of being the referee! Yeah me! (please see London Tipton, clapping hands, jumping up and down and saying "yeah, me!")

I got side tracked w/ my sister's facebook and seeing photos I had to upload.. I'll send them over tomorrow.. kids are fighting, DH is grouchy and I get the pleasure of being the referee! Yeah me! (please see London Tipton, clapping hands, jumping up and down and saying "yeah, me!")

I started hearing in my head

Princess Nancy's really great, really great,, really great. Princess Nancy's really great......

gotta love the grouchies! hopefully they are all over it this am. Did you have to smack them around?
I had no intentions of being up this early but dad called me to bring in certian things for one of his aides tonight. She wants to raise beef cows so apperantly I'm now going to be teaching that.

No wonder why my SIL refers to family as famdamily.

At least the wedding is over. Too bad there was drama, but drama always seems to be there. Stress should be banned from life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter